|A Winchester Widowmaker double-barreled 12-gauge shotgun. Short barrel, with mahogany grip.|
|Damage||19 - 27|
|Single||AP: 5, Range: 20|
|Burst||AP: 6, Range: 20, Rounds: 2|
|Base price||240 caps|
|Resources|| 1 x and|
|Tools|| or |
- Accurate is a weapon perk which increases the chance to hit by 20%.
- Can cause knockdowns up from 10 hexes. 10% per bullet chance to knockback.
The Shotgun is a great weapon for hunting low-level creatures, it also does moderate damage. The burst mode is more deadly, you will not need to go 1 hex from the creature and fire since it will only fire 2 shots, you will likely not miss.
Can be upgraded to Sawed-Off Shotgun
The Shotgun's low clip size is a major drawback, 2 single shots or 1 burst and you will need to reload.
- One can be purchased from most traders.
- It can be Crafted.
- Can be looted from players or off of an NPC.
- As a reward item for completing a quest:
NPCs in the following encounters are known to carry shotguns:
- Gecko Caravan
- New Reno caravan