Here is the list of all the easier quests a beginner should be able to complete without much experience.
All the quests can be found on the Quests page.
Pay attention to the requirements for each quest, some need you to have a Charisma score or better to complete, or even start.
- Far Go Scout starting location quest (Hub)
- By level 2, you should find the Tent in the Wasteland quest near a Starting location
- Talk to the Boneyard Guard to get a bonus to one of the combat skills: Small Guns, Energy Weapons, Big Guns, Unarmed or Throwing (Boneyard)
- Make some deal for Whiskey Bob (Den)
- Get brahmin hides for Balthas (Modoc)
- Buy cigarettes for Buster (NCR)
- Pay back Mira's debt. (NCR)
- A Brahmin Herdsman's Job (NCR)
- Bring Little Jesus Mordino's briefcase to Metzger (New Reno)
- Deliver Jet to join the Mordino family (New Reno)
- Check Orville Wright's contacts (New Reno)
- Investigate for Dr. Andrew (Vault City)
- Water the Farmers (Hub)
- Investigate for the Sad Wife (Hub)
- The Wasteland Band (Hub)
- Deliver Message for Elmer (Necropolis)
- Selling Spears (Junktown)
- Miniquests in various towns
Shit shoveling and lifting caravan boxes are the two easy repeatable jobs of the wasteland. They will give you fast xp and caps. The most difficult part of these jobs is actually not to die after completing your tasks!