|« [Spits in your face] KILL HIM! »
- Metzger, the town's leader.
The Den is a small city that is still alive only thanks to income nowhere close to honest. Criminals run this town, and the gap between the poor and the rich, dealing in Jet and slaves, is gruesome. The most well-known and feared man in Den, Metzger, leads the Slaver's Guild - a company, which is running the largest slaving business in Southern California. When entering Den, you can see a small casino run by Rebecca Dyer aka Becky, which made her quite a well-off person as well. In FOnline: Aftertimes, the city doesn't attract much people, unless some Town Control fights happen.
The layout of the town, with many streets and desert areas, makes this town a perfect battlefield for small groups. With three entrances points, one or a few men, if they play well, can challenge larger groups of fighters even having a hope for victory.
- The Den contains quests.
- You can trade with merchants like Tubby's, or the hole's bartender.
- The Town Control system makes this town a battlefield at the right times.
- Slavery is a way to make caps from Metzger.
- This town can be one of the best places to find a fight almost any time.
- You can join to caravan as a guard.
- Smitty can teach you Mr. Fixit.
- East Side
- South Side
The Den is located at Grid 10:5 (northwest area).