From FOnline: Aftertimes
A pile of junk parts. A little bit of everything.
Weight: 2264 grams.
- It can be found on the floor in random encounters with urban maps.
- It can sometimes be found on NPCs in Salvager encounters.
- It can be obtained from disassembling weapons and certain helmets.
- It can be found on the floor in the Radscorpion Subway quest.
- It is sometimes found in footlockers that might also contain blueprints.
- Whatever Junk you find can be sold to Trisha the Scavenger at Salvagers in Boneyard for 40 caps each.
- Obtainable at Vault 15
Junk is used to craft a lot of things. It is also required to build some DIY bases.
Items that need junk to be crafted:
- .223 Pistol
- .45 Caliber
- 9mm Mauser
- Brass Knuckles
- Combat Knife
- Combat Leather Helmet
- Extended Magazine
- H&K CAWS
- HK P90c
- Leather Armor Helmet Mark II
- Light Support Weapon
- Needler Pistol
- Red Ryder BB Gun
- Sawed-Off Shotgun
- Speed Loader
- Tommy Gun
DIY bases that need junk to be created: