|Manufacturing plans for a weapon, drug or armor.|
|Primary use||Crafting better gear|
|Alternative uses|| Traded|
Sold for caps
|Base price||Various amounts of caps|
All blueprints are weightless and look the same. Mousing over them will display what they are for.
- You can occasionally find Footlockers in random encounters on city ruins terrain, some of which can be trapped. Opening these usually requires a high lockpick skill and may contain items ranging from a worthless Junk to blueprints. Some of them are more difficult to pick open than others.
- There are quests that may give blueprints as reward for your efforts.
- Trade with other players.
- Blueprints can not be purchased from certain NPC merchants via dialogue anymore.
- T-4 blueprints can be found in guarded lockers in dungeons like Valdez Underboard, Warehouse, New Reno behind New Reno Arms shop, Slaver's Vault, Vault 14, Glow and Ares Rocket Silo
Available for Caps via Dialogue
- Blueprints for Armor - Rondo
- Blueprints for Drugs - Renesco, the Pharmacist at New Reno Commercial Street
- Some medical blueprints - (Stimpak, Super Stimpak, Rad-X, RadAway, Needler Pistol) - Doc Jubilee
- Blueprints for Explosives - Zaius
- Blueprints for Small Guns & Big Guns - Jacob
- Blueprints for Energy Weapons - Ralph
Blueprints are required to craft most higher-tier equipment. Consuming them will permanently add those items to your Fix-Boy, provided you have the second level of the required professions. A blueprint is a single use item and will disappear after use.